Actress Tracee Ellis Ross is known for her big name of curls, much like her mom, Diana Ross. It was fitting that she would eventually come out with a lone of products. She announced the launch of her haircare line, Pattern Beauty, on Instagram.
- Jojoba Oil Hair Serum
- Argan Oil Hair Serum
- Medium Conditioner
- Hydration Shampoo
- Leave-In Conditioner
- Detangling Brush
- Hair Clip
The Key Take Aways Here:
- Pattern Beauty is for those with kinks, coils, and curls.
- Larger conditioner sizes to accommodate the common thread of having to use more pproduct moisturize textured hair.
- The line in ingredient conscious.
- Accessible pricing. I’m guessing between $10-18 per product with the conditioner and oils costing more.
- BONUS: The packaging is beautiful! Bright and sunny just like Tracee’s personality.
Pattern Beauty is available for purchase September 9, 2019 at 9 am EST.