Shea Moisture is joining in on the “clean” trend with a new plant-based line of cleansers for Target. The five sku Personal Wash collection “consists of five simple, seasonal body washes that are gentle on skin, hydrating and subtly fragrant.” (HAPPI).
The body wash collection includes the following:
- Apricot & Honey: This naturally inspired formula, made with an 100% plant-based fragrance, and blended with Apricot, Honey and Fair Trade Shea Butter, helps to provide everyday nourishment for dry skin.
- Cocoa & Almond Butter: A soothing, gentle and deeply hydrating formula to replenish nourishment and cleanse the body with a naturally infused plant-based fragrance.
- Green Tea & Olive Oil: Clean and fresh with notes of sweet Honeysuckle and Green Tea, this formula helps gently cleanse without stripping skin of moisture.
- Meyer Lemon & Mint: This perfect wake-me-up formula is blended with Meyer Lemon, Mint and Fair Trade Shea Butter, coming together to create an invigorating, yet natural fragrance that awakens skin.
- Oatmeal & Vitamin E: This unscented collection offers deep nourishment and allows for gentle cleansing free from all fragrances and perfect for sensitive skin.
They will retail for $7.99 and are now available at Target.
Article Credit: HAPPI