Skin Proud, a UK based skin care brand that targets Gen Z an millennials, is coming to Walmart stores and is already live on Walmart.com. The vegan brand is PETA approved and marketed as cruelty free. Product in the range are geared to offer an introduction to skincare for 18-25 year olds and add on to the skincare regimens of 25-35 year olds.
The collection included the following products:
- Sorbet Skin: everyday jelly moisturizer
- Bright Boost: 2% vitamin C serum
- Smooth Talk: 2% hyaluronic acid gel serum
- Refresher: hydrating pineapple mist
- Velvet Cloud Cleanser: whipped mousse cleansing foam
- Detox Tonic: daily exfoliating tonic
- Bright Eye: pomegranate gel-cream
- Frozen Over: gel-to-ice hydrator
- Recharge Serum: overnight 0.5% retinol serum
- Unplug: pore detox clay mask
- Sleep Hero: overnight sleep mask
Based on the price range of the products on Walmart’s website, $10-$20, it appears to be in line with those who are just getting into skincare that may not have extra financial resources to spend a lot of money on skincare.
Article Credit: GCI Magazine